Re: Version Problems on Mac OS X.2 Jaguar

От Jeffrey Bohmer
Тема Re: Version Problems on Mac OS X.2 Jaguar
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Do you have an existing 7.2 dump that could be used in a restore now?  If so, you can install 7.3 and restore from that
dump. If not, then you'll need to get 7.2.x (any version of it) on your 10.2 machine to make a dump.  Or, move your
existing7.2.1.5 install to a 10.1 machine and make a dump there.

For 7.2.x on 10.2, you could try all three versions of Marc's distribution for a functional pg_dump or pg_dumpall.  Or,
installfink and try to get 7.2.x working via fink.  Otherwise, you'll need to tweak the 7.2 sources manually (sorry, I
can'thelp you with this last one).

- Jeff

--

Jeff Bohmer
VisionLink, Inc.

Сообщение: Re: Version Problems on Mac OS X.2 Jaguar
Сообщение: Re: Version Problems on Mac OS X.2 Jaguar